Cashiers earn $10.50 per hour and work 20-40 hours per week with full benefits.
· To support management in achieving the company’s growth objectives by maximizing sales and controlling expenses.
· To fulfill his/her responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s principles of leadership and organization, the ALDI Management System.
Education and Experience
· Must be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or equivalent.
· Must be able to accommodate the operational schedule of the store, including shifts between 5 AM and 11 PM, seven days a week.
· May be required to handle and sell alcoholic beverages, and meet any state and local requirements for handling and selling alcoholic beverages.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Ability to provide prompt and courteous customer service.
· Skill of operating a cash register efficiently and accurately.
· Ability to stock merchandise from store receiving to shelving; ability to place product, weighing up to 45 pounds, on shelving at various heights.
· Ability to operate equipment including electric and manual hand jacks, floor scrubber and cardboard baler.
· Ability to perform general cleaning duties to maintain store standards for cleanliness.
· Knowledge of and ability to interpret and/or apply ALDI store operating policies and procedures.
· Skill of verbal and written communication.
· Skill of performing basic arithmetic such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
· Ability to follow instruction and give attention to detail.
· Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
· Group major medical and dental program including vision, life, and disability insurance.
· Three sick days per year
· 401k (optional)
· Retirement Savings Plan
· Vacation time
Trial Period: There will be a 90-day trial period for all employees for purposes of evaluation.
Apply in person at an ALDI Hiring Event or any of our stores during business hours.
Dowload our Application HERE and fill it out before bringing it in!